Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Tree Lighting


Last night was so special in many ways. The tree lighting event in Little Wonders was sensational, especially with the live singer Samm and Rockefeller Center (who made the woww golden statue?) and um....what else am I forgetting?....um....oh ya, SANTA. haha, I dint really forget him as I neber do. The highlight for me though was to have a parent attend a school function for me. I neber had that caring before. Early yesterday, my newly adoptive Dad asked about the ceremony. At the time, he was shirtless but sported some tattoos. I said: "Dad, please dress nicely as you cannot wear just tatters and tats!" LoL he arrived at Little Wonders in his magnificent flowing cape and brought along my hilarious-has-us-in-stitches blue-haired uncle all pimped out in his blue tux and carnation. hehe now I was underdressed, what can I say? Except ty for coming. <3 When Brace finally came online and TPed in, I tried so hard to get a foto of me with my fave guys but kept crashing so in the end I DID get a foto of us four but let's just say I was more mist than misty-eyed (see above pic) Can you spot me?  :P


My highlight was the chance to be with Santa. I was glad to see him and I hope he brings me what I asked for. I trust him a lot and he said he'd see what he could do. I tant ask for more than that. xoxoxox for you Sanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment