Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I am Thankful for


YO! This is a time of thanksgibing and I'm very grateful for many things but since this journal is written at my school desk, thoughts of appreciation for OSE surface. I lob my teashers and I wike my blogs (ya I have a second one now too---http://sloanew.blogspot.com/ ) and my photography class and lotsa inneresting things. BUT. (That but is so important that it rates a sentence all by itself). But....something at my school does worry me and eben though I have kept this secwet to myself, I tink it's time I share the 411. Namely, there are two administrators who MAY be dangerous: Miss Jill and Miss Kendwa. I KNOW WUT YOU THINKIN as I can hardly believe it myself. It all started a few days ago when class pictures were being taken. After mine was finished, I passed by the huge camra and wondered why it so BIG? And it had a suspicious screen on it. Huh? This needed further investigation, I decided. So I crept back to the gym after midnite and found my way to de G11 Canon by emergency lighting.


It was tricky to see well as I had on my hitman glasses but need them to help me discern phoniness which I then assassinate. Sometimes I do it by just holding out a mirror...but I digwess. Anyway, as I drew closer to de lil monitor, this is wut I snapped (with my own pocket Canon SD1400 IS)....


WOW. Someone is privately instructing Miss Jill and Miss Kenwa. Zoom mode at de speed of light is commanded in clear white text....dis is why Miss Jill is always zooming around....she's directed to do dis. (Maybe she is NOT our director, maybe she is a spy takin orders.) Now for the SB-28, Hmmm... OH of course, it stands for Student Body-28 (main avs). ALL de rest be alts, dis place is cwawlin with em! Wut de SSS beside tha capital M means? I scratch my bwain....I hab it!  Mollify with Sweetness, Sammiches and even Samores at camp. Wut about all the numerals on dere? Well dey add to total the school population, prolly. The plus and minus? Some of us will remain but the rest will be offed! Oh no. How I know THIS? Cuz of the letters STBY: Shoot Them By Yearend. *cries* Surely it means to shoot those pupils with camra lens, right? Wrong! IF the "mm" signifies that 2 mausers are hidden inside dis humongous camra for these 2 admins!

Just then, Mama wondered why my journal-writing went into overtime and she arrived in my classroom. After looking ober my shoulder, she shifted straight to bossy boice and said, "Sloany Bear, you forgot to interpret "SEL" under L E D window. Sel is french for salt and this whole imaginative tale could only be swallowed with a large chunk of it....even considering it's a work of fiction. No more Nancy Drew books for you, Missy". Then Mama putted me to bed with cuddly hugs and I remembered that expressions of love are mostly what I give thanx for.

No comments:

Post a Comment